• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Application For Staff
Ign: A108

Age: (PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OLD TO BE CONSIDERED FOR STAFF) I am currently 13 years old

Timezone: My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many hours per week do you play/are you available?  I am available ATLEAST 15-20 hours on weekdays and 5-10 on weekends

When did you start playing Minecraft? 2012

Have you ever been banned/muted/disciplined on this or any server? I have been muted for one week for "threats" on this server; That person and I were joking and never intended harm

Do you have any server staff experience? If yes, please list I was owner on many of my friend's servers and was OP on a server called Chewmacca before it was taken down because the owner didn't have enough money to pay for it.

Why you think you should be staff: I honestly do believe with my influence the server can grow. I have so many ideas I can put to action with the Staff position. Plus, all staff are older and 17+. Shouldn't you have a 13 year old to be able to give their perspective? To create a server that fits the needs of adults and teens/pre-teens alike? That can help grow the server. Also, I am loyal. I have been on this server and Choicecraft before it for ATLEAST a year. I know a lot about growing servers and factions which I hope I can incorporate into the server. I am kind and will give my time and my effort to improve this server in every way, shape, and form. Some say because I am 13, I am callow and should not be staff. But while their might be some truth in it for other people, that does not apply to me. I am one of the most mature teenagers I know and I can help grow this server and grow this amazing community so it doesn't die out like Choicecraft.

Thank you for your time and for Alexis to give me the oppurtunity to apply even though I am not 14

-Andrew (A108)
Quote:"A crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in." -Frederick The Great

Andrew (A108)