• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Gifts!!!
So Santa is making his way around the map...

We are leaving Christmas gifts in each factions base however know we may miss a few bases. 

If you log in and dont see a Christmas gift in your base please leave your base coords on this thread and we will make sure Santa comes by your faction base. 

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
I just heard that we received ours, Merry Christmas Smile .
Only Unicorn Factioneer yet
MineSquads Factions Famlit [Monitor]
Play.MineSquads.com
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPPY NEW YEAR!
Quote:"A crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in." -Frederick The Great

Andrew (A108)
Yeah of course they are only called christmas gifts. This goes against my religion and offends me and FFS can people start saying happy holidays instead? Can everyone that is Jewish get a different present?
(12-30-2016, 08:21 PM)Xile Wrote: Yeah of course they are only called christmas gifts. This goes against my religion and offends me and FFS can people start saying happy holidays instead? Can everyone that is Jewish get a different present?

You seriously need to get off the forums and get life. It's a season where everyone says merry Christmas to others. You can't go to individuals and tell them it's offensive. Stop trying to cause shit and if it is somehow offensive. Which it shouldn't be. You need to fix yourself up. Merry Christmas.
(12-30-2016, 09:55 PM)KVMS Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 08:21 PM)Xile Wrote: Yeah of course they are only called christmas gifts. This goes against my religion and offends me and FFS can people start saying happy holidays instead? Can everyone that is Jewish get a different present?

You seriously need to get off the forums and get life. It's a season where everyone says merry Christmas to others. You can't go to individuals and tell them it's offensive. Stop trying to cause shit and if it is somehow offensive. Which it shouldn't be. You need to fix yourself up. Merry Christmas.

ur so racist because it is actually the season where people say hanukkah aswell fucktard, maybe you should think about other peoples beliefs and religion instead of just your own you selfish prick
Guys. Just say Happy Holidays. But don't complain and be salty if they say "Merry Christmas." They mean the same thing; have a good life and best of luck. They are all meant to be good things to say to eachother.
Quote:"A crown is merely a hat that lets the rain in." -Frederick The Great

Andrew (A108)
Whoever your are Xile using my in game MC name better get the heck out of here. You're not wanted on this forums nor online. I'd like you to go on minesquads and talk to everyone. Oh wait, you're framing me. Just leave everyone alone whoever your are.