• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animus Recruitment [For Next Map]
[Image: 0xnHFLL.png]

Intro

Hello there fellow minesquaders! Today, both SkipTheGym and I have discussed the idea of including new members to the faction coming next map. Our reason for this you may ask? Well, the experience of factions only gets better when more players are working together. I believe it would be quite exciting to see how many ideas could come together to form a strong and unique faction of amazing players. If you have any interest in applying for our faction next map, please reply to this post with the included application format below. 

Our Goals

Currently, we have numerous goals for next map including designing various bases with different uses such as ones used for specific areas of factions. Some of our bases may include some complicated redstone contraptions or maybe something as simple as a piece of sand with some cactus on it for repair grinding. Along with base design, we are looking to get a strong section of our faction focused on pvp power. We are most likely going to work on our pvping skills together and work towards winning various events on the server. Lastly, we really do enjoy including everyone's personal goals into our faction plans. Whether someone wants to build their own room or work on some specific mcmmo skill, we will work towards making everyone happy.

Who are we looking for?

There are many key things that develop a good factions player as well as their overall character. We strive to have a faction that includes many active members that can complete both large scale and small scale projects together effectively and efficiently. Along with activity, being an overall fun person to play factions with is a huge part of our decision. Who really wants to play with some jerk who doesn't enjoy factions or even participating in much, you gotta push your weight in the faction. Being able to communicate through skype or discord is also a huge part in being able to transfer plans and ideas between each other dealing with factions. Lastly, we truly want members that have no intentions of doing things such as "insiding" for another faction. To ensure we don't have issues with this, we will have to restrict many permissions at the start for new members. If you have a prior history of stealing, being greedy, being self-centered, etc expect to not join our faction. Overall, we don't have too many restrictions on who we let in. Just have intentions of having fun and doings lots of fun mcmmo grind sessions, building projects, and pvping for days!

Key To Application

"*" means semi-important and required
"**" means important deciding factor

Application

*Ingame Name:

**Current Faction:

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played):

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats):

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list):

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable):

**Why do you want to join Animus?

Got any questions?

Please send a private message to either SkipTheGym or AncientEdits on the forums. Be sure to include a subject in your private message stating your question and within the actual message of the private message include specifics on your question. Thank you!
- Computer Science Enthusiast
- Veteran Gamer
- AncientEdits
Quote:Go Ancient, 500k! 500k! -Ancient

*Ingame Name: My In-game name, or IGN, is A108

**Current Faction: My current faction is JJinga

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played: My current time played totals to 2.71 days.

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats): I have not truly been grinding my McMMo, but my level is, at the moment, 1214.

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list): I prefer Skype, but could also obtain Discord IF necessary.

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable): I do not have a previous ban or mute history on MineSquads or ChoiceCraft.

**Why do you want to join Animus? I want to join Animus because I want to join a strong faction. I like to join the factions that are active, are strong, and get down to business. You are the only faction I see that in. You guys are strong, and just leaders. Your friendly to all and I want to be like that. I strive to be like that. You guys are not just a group of guys playing. And while you have fun, there is a difference about you. You are the real deal, and I am honored to just be given this chance to maybe join you.

Thanks!
-Andrew (A108)
Hi Ancient,

It's too early for me to tell if I want to be in a faction or go solo next map however 'redstone contraptions' caught my eye. I'm a big fan of redstone and have built a lot of ideas I've had and have been thinking for a while of sharing them with other factions. I was thinking of doing this as a 'redstone consultant' or a 'redstone builder for hire' type of thing mainly because a nice looking base can always be pimped out further with redstone and also to 'put redstone on the map' when it comes to factions to show it's more than just nice builds and killing.

If interested I would be happy to show you some redstone ideas I have on Choicecraft Creative before it shuts down.

Thanks for reading,
-Eagle
*Ingame Name: ThaNumberQ

**Current Faction: My tribe is bears

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played): about half an hour

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats): over 9000

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list): Hey I just met you and this is crazy but heres my number (0800 00 1066) so call me maybe?

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable): Banned about 100+ on cc and muted about the same ya

**Why do you want to join Animus? So I can betray inb4 pikapika v2
*Ingame Name: Loop__

**Current Faction: WeLoveDongers

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played): I Don't know exact minutes but I have been playing Faction for roughly 4 years. And I am still Enjoying factions very much, I haven't played a server like this before but with help from others I now have a pretty good understanding of the server and it's mechanics.

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats): My Current McMMO is 982, but with double McMMO Weekend it's increasing at a Drastic rate 

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list): Skype, Discord, and Teamspeak. And I am down to talk to anyone whenever, not really that shy of a person.

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable): Banned on badlion 3 years ago for hackusating, and muted on a server named siegecraft for 2 weeks for negative behaviour. But other than that no, I am generally a very clean and positive player as far as that goes.

**Why do you want to join Animus? Because I believe that the people in the faction are much like me and I would like to get to know them better. I feel that I could be a very good addition to animus for multiple reasons, I have a very good understanding of PvP, Base Building, Design, and McMMO, I have been playing Factions for a very long time and have a well understanding of the plugin itself as well. I have never and will never Inside a Faction because I feel that it's unfair to the people in the faction for someone they trust to take hard earned possessions and materials. Bekfist is a good person to ask about the fact I have never insided because I have known him for roughly 4-5 years and being in as many factions with him as I have, he should be able to tell you that I have left many factions in the past due to not getting along with someone, but have never taken anyone's things but my own out of respect for the players in said faction.  Cool
(10-18-2016, 10:44 PM)A108 Wrote: *Ingame Name: My In-game name, or IGN, is A108

**Current Faction: My current faction is JJinga

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played: My current time played totals to 2.71 days.

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats): I have not truly been grinding my McMMo, but my level is, at the moment, 1214.

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list): I prefer Skype, but could also obtain Discord IF necessary.

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable): I do not have a previous ban or mute history on MineSquads or ChoiceCraft.

**Why do you want to join Animus? I want to join Animus because I want to join a strong faction. I like to join the factions that are active, are strong, and get down to business.  You are the only faction I see that in. You guys are strong, and just leaders. Your friendly to all and I want to be like that. I strive to be like that. You guys are not just a group of guys playing. And while you have fun, there is a difference about you. You are the real deal, and I am honored to just be given this chance to maybe join you.

Thanks!
-Andrew (A108)

10/30/16 - I am now not trying to join Animus anytime soon
*Ingame Name:RunLikeUrDadDid

**Current Faction:MyDadRanAwayClub

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played):Cba to check

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats):I have like 6k

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list):Skype, ts and discord

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable):Been muted a shit ton and false banned once

**Why do you want to join Animus?Because Ancient loves me <3

[/quote]
lol so funny
(10-23-2016, 06:29 PM)TheLetterFive Wrote: *Ingame Name: ThaNumberQ

**Current Faction: My tribe is bears

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played): about half an hour

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats): over 9000

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list): Hey I just met you and this is crazy but heres my number (0800 00 1066) so call me maybe?

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable): Banned about 100+ on cc and muted about the same ya

**Why do you want to join Animus? So I can betray inb4 pikapika v2
Faction material right here
[Image: 13057047,width=280,height=280?mediaType=png]
*Ingame Name: DoubleClickingD

**Current Faction: Ancientedits

*Current Playtime (Esc->Statistics->Minutes Played): 1.51 Hours

*Current Mcmmo Total(Type /stats):1689

*Communication (Skype, Discord, Teamspeak, etc. Please list): All of the above you have me on skype

**Previous Ban/Mute History (List all that are applicable): Ban on choicecraft That's about it really.

**Why do you want to join Animus?
Want to do events with you guys since my faction is inactive and you know that I am a good pvper.